Monday, March 22, 2010

What to name my baby...

So this weekend I got a surprise when I found out that an extended friend's daughter has the same name I was planning on for my daughter. I was so disappointed. We're not close friends, but I do see her and the children a few times a year at different functions. I can't name my baby the same name.

I've been on the Internet, playing with different names. This sucks! I have my boys name, but my girl name is really difficult. I like names that are unique, Afrocentric, simple, two syllables and not too crazy.

I'm going crazy trying to figure out a name for a girl! I don't know... I guess it'll come to me at some point.

It was the total opposite when I was pregnant with my son. I had a girl name, but no boy name. I don't think I had his name until I was about seven months.

Hmm, maybe I'm having a girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment