Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Going it alone.

I am six months pregnant and single. My BD has been showing me classic signs for months that he didn't want to be with me anymore, but I kept letting him talk me out of what I was thinking. I've been letting the guilt of my other child's father not being involved and the desire for a family take over.

Not any more!!

Now, I take a stance: Toughen up, chick and move on! Say it out loud: he doesn't want you or your baby. Don't let societal pressures turn you into a doormat.

I have been blessed with the gift of another child, another life to love. If other people have a problem with it, screw them!

Oops, the baby just kick me. That's right, baby, I love you and no one's going to take that away from me and turn this pregnancy into something to be ashamed of.