Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oops!

I can't believe it's already Wednesday and I haven't posted in a few days.
It's been a rough week, thus far. Baby is putting a hurtin' on me. He/She is sitting on my sciatic nerve according to the doctors. I've been dealing with pain in my right booty cheek, my back and leg. It started Sunday evening. Monday morning I could barely walk, so I went to the doctor's and that's what they told me. I guess it really kicks in when you're not moving around much, which I was defintely doing on Sunday, just laying around watching movies. I went to the pool Tuesday and I seemed to be feeling okay.
Today the pool was closed and I'm hurtin' I'm at work with a hot water bottle and using my co-workers back massager. This really sucks, but I'll know it'll be worth it in the end.

My BD called a few days ago, asking what size baby clothes he should get. He's such an idiot. I know, I picked him. I was blinded by love. Anyhow, I dididn't even feel like entertaining him. Why do people play so many games instead of saying what they feel? I just don't get it.

Anyhow, my back is bothering me right now, so I need to scretch. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment