Monday, March 8, 2010

The Weekend Is Over

So the weekend is quick, fast, gone-- as it always is. I can't wait to get some time off and enjoy my maternity leave-- even though I'll be busy with baby.

Anyhow, my living room and dining set finally arrived. Yahoo!! No more sitting on the floor with this big belly. My apartment is finally starting to look like a home. I'm hoping to get everything in place before the baby arrives. I can't believe I'm starting all over again.

Baby and I took some cool pictures this weekend. Hopefully, I'll be able to post them soon. A.C. Moore was having a sale on scrapbooks, so I got a really cute one and worked on it. It's coming out nicely. I can't wait to take pictures of the baby and add them.

I took my son to see Alice In Wonderland. It was okay. I wasn't that impressed. But then again, it takes a lot to impress me.

Went to the pool and wanted to choke this overweight, hairy, white guy. He crashed into me once, then hit me like twice as he swam by me. He could not keep his ass over to his side. So of course, being a beginner swimmer I was on edge the whole the time.

Back at work today-- or as I like to call it, The Dungeon. I'm trying to prepare myself for a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment